Private prayers, hymns, etc., Written in the 15th century at Como (?)
Private prayers, hymns, etc., including:
- 'Versus compilati a magistro Johanne Pizano ... de ordine Fratrum Minorum ...' beg. 'Et ego quid demerui', fol. 30v)
- special offices of Stt. Liberata and Faustina (fol. 136)
- the Psalterium minus or breviatum of St. Jerome (fol. 141)
- 'Officium de Sancto Spiritu' (fol. 174v)
- '... Exercitium ... de centum doloribus Cristi et matris eius' (fol. 178v), etc.
A leaf is lost at beginning and after fol. 143. Stt. Liberata and Faustina point to Como.
- Creation: Written in the 15th century at Como (?)
Language of Materials
MS. Canon. Liturg. 25
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. IV, no. 19238
On fol. 139v are some names of the Cerra family (?) as owners, about A.D. 1600.
4 1/4 × 3 1/2 in.