A Breviary, Written in the second half of the 15th century in Italy
A Breviary, 'secundum consuetudinem Romane Curie', written in Italy, consisting of:
- The Psalter (fol. 1, imperfect, beginning in Ps. xxxi [xxx])
- A Hymnal (fol. 56)
- The Proprium de Tempore (fol. 62v)
- The Proprium Sanctorum (fol. 268), wanting all after Sept. 10
- Creation: Written in the second half of the 15th century in Italy
Language of Materials
MS. Canon. Liturg. 5
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. IV, no. 19222
- See Frere, Bibl. Mus.-Liturg. , p. 21.
On parchment, imperfect, in double columns
6 1/8 × 4 5/8 in.