Miscellaneous OUDS papers, 1896-1992
- Magazines including The Isis, Oxford University Magazine and The West End Review, 1896-1992.
- Roll of Honour (1914-1919) of OUDS members, n.d.
- Two copies of A Short History of the OUDS by Michael Pimbury with related drafts, proofs and correspondence, 1955.
- Experimental Theatre Club material, 1962, 1988, n.d.
- Pamphlets and correspondence relating to money-raising appeals for The Oxford Playhouse, 1983, 1989.
- Miscellaneous papers, including a demobilisation telegram, 3 Oct. 1945, and a list of OUDS productions 1955-1964, n.d.
- Creation: 1896-1992
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Dep. c. 988
See also: 33rpm vinyl record of music from the OUDS production of The Birds, written by Dudley Moore, 1959 [Mus. Discs 280]