Manuscripts, notes and letters, 1921-1952
- Envelope containing the following list: Oenanthe oenanthe oenanthe (Linnaeus) : European Wheatear - contributed by Tucker, typed manuscript ; Further notes on the Ornithology of the Naples district ; The birds of Latium ; Physiology of the temperature of birds ; Cuttings Torquay and district Jan 1-11, 1942 ; 2 letters from Tucker to HFW ; Notes for talks.
- Manilla folder entitled Scandinavia which contains the following: 4 letters from Hugh Blair, map of Norway and notes. Photographs. Loose notes and letter from O. Meylan. 1937.
- Letter dated 20 Oct 1948 from T. Witherby to Tucker concerning payments from H.F. & G. Witherby Ltd to Tucker, as chief editor, and other editors for ‘Handbook’ which would be written during 1949-1952. (Presented by Natural History Museum, Tring 2009).
- Folder entitled 'Practical handbook own extracts and notes: Notebook with references to Scottish naturalist to 1935 by J.J.R.P.', chiefly loose bird notes.
- Manuscript of birds of Chewton Mendip and other Somerset notes to 1921.
- Notes on subspecies of British Birds - notebook & loose pages of notes.
- Review handwritten manuscript of Lowe on the Phyogeny of the Struthiones, PZS Ser B. 112: 1-20 1942.
- Two manuscripts - Birds noted in the Alpi Marittime, near San Dalmazzo di Tenda, Sept. 21-24, 1932. 5 pages. Observations chiefly concerning the spring passage and birds of Monte Vergine. BT & Dr C.J. Van Oordt.