Novel drafts and outlines, 1948-1978
- Folder 1: Notes and drafts for an untitled novel, with chapters 1: Heads I Win, Tails You Lose, and 2: He Brings Pearls, undated [c. 1950s].
- Folder 2: Notes and research material for a novel on Seneca, including correspondence with Sir Louis Rieu, 1948-1951.
- Folder 3: Draft pages and outline of an unbegun novel, 1953-1954.
- Folder 4: Drafts and outlines of The Two or Three Lives of Martin Winter, undated [c. 1961].
- Folder 5: Synopses and specimen pages of The Future Men, two written under the pseudonym Mark Shaw, 1978.
1 box (5 folders)