Non-fiction and journalism, bulk: Bulk, 1935-1944, [c. 1935-c. 1944], 1999
- Folder 1: Outline for an article on labour and government aid and interviews, used as research, undated [c. 1940s].
- Folder 2: Articles The Strangest Man in the World, about Ignatius Trebitsch-Lincoln, and The Syndicate, about the murder of Estelle Carey, undated [c. 1944].
- Folder 3: Literary articles, including copy of Sayers' review in The Adelphi of A Clergyman's Daughter and Burmese Days by George Orwell, and essay The Concept of Authenticity, [c. 1935] and 1999.
- Creation: Majority of material found within Bulk, 1935-1944
- Creation: [c. 1935-c. 1944], 1999
1 box (3 folders)
Language of Materials