Short stories, bulk: Bulk, 1933-1940, 1933-c. 1940, 1984
- Folder 1: Lists of short story titles, undated.
- Folder 2: Short stories, 1933-c. 1935, including Kathleen ni Houlihan, What Can We Do?, Now the Author is Drunk, Sketch for Portrait of a Musician, A History, Where I Live, Story of a Revolutionary, Young Padraig, Tune On An Harmonica, The Jew in the Moon, The Usual, Author and Character, The Road From Home, Tower of Pride, The Rivals, The Obscene Bird, On The Volga, The Florinsworth, and Flora and the Poet. Also includes notes on Author and Character, dated 1984.
- Folder 3: Short stories, c. 1936-c. 1940, including The Man Who Was Drowned, The American Dead, Moi-Même, The Foreigners, The Girl With The Child, Waterloo, Shelley's Heart, In the Time of the Breaking Nations, and The Message.
- Creation: Majority of material found within Bulk, 1933-1940
- Creation: 1933-c. 1940, 1984
1 box (3 folders)
Language of Materials