Personal documents and business correspondence, 1942-2011
- Folder 1: Membership cards for and correspondence with writers' organisations in the UK and USA, mostly concerning grants, 1942-2004.
- Folder 2: Biographical notes and resumés, c. 1971-c. 1998. Also includes notes on the Sayers family history, dated 1997.
- Folder 3: Correspondence, including with the Department of Justice, storage companies, travel agents, lawyers, doctors and accountants, 1940-2006. Also includes note in event of Sayers' death before making a legal will, dated 1972, photocopy of Sayers' death certificate, dated 2010, and document regarding ownership of the papers, dated 2011 and signed by Sean and Peter Sayers.
- Folder 4: Documents relating to Medicare, health insurance, social security and registering for elections, c. 1986-2004. Also includes a certificate of vaccination against smallpox, dated 1950.
- Folder 5: Documents relating to Sayers' bankruptcy, 1996-1997.
1 box (5 folders)