Education, nationality and property documents, 1929-2004
- Folder 1: Correspondence and documents relating to Sayers' university education, including examination and attendance certificates from The Law Society and The College of Preceptors, 1929-1931. Also includes a letter from The School of Physics, Trinity College Dublin to H. Poritzky, dated 1946.
- Folder 2: Correspondence and documents relating to Sayers' nationality, c. 1936-2004, including papers relating to his application for American citizenship, correspondence regarding his citizenship status, including charges of association with the Communist Party, UK certificate of Registration and National Registration Temporary Identity Card, and British, Irish and American passports. Also includes Irish and International Driving Licences and a New York Dog License.
- Folder 3: War time documents, 1942-1944, including ration cards, American National Ped Cross certificate of membership, and correspondence with the Selective Service System.
- Folder 4: Correspondence and documents relating to Sayers' leases of properties in the US and France, including copies of leases, 1938-1994.
- Folder 5: French bank statements and utility bills and correspondence relating to the sale of Sayers' house in France, 1989-1993.
1 box (5 folders)
Language of Materials