Miscellaneous literary papers and printed ephemera, 1897-1946
- Programmes for amateur theatricals put on by members of the Olivier family: George Bernard Shaw's The Admirable Bashville or Constancy Unrewarded, 30 Dec 1904; William Shakespeare, As You Like It; Edward Garnett, 'Dermot and Grania. A PaganTragedy in Three Acts', 16 & 17 Jan 1900
- Director's play script for 'From the Jaws of the Octopus or CARDY', performed at the Hotel Silvretta, Klosters, Austria, on 26 Dec 1908. The cast list includes the poet Rupert Brooke. Director's play script for 'The Usurping Baron', a romantic drama by Edward Garnett. The cast list includes Olivier's daughters, as well as David Garnett and Harold Hobson.
- 'berg Eyvind' Acts II and III. Author not given. Also Act II of an unidentified play.
- Miscellaneous poems and other short literary drafts, some illuminated, including 'I Penny Book of pretty story's and pictures, Our boat the Clumsy etc, drawn and writen by Margery Olivier, Thursday April the 1st 1897'.
- Notes on Frensham Church, 1939, and other printed items.
- Small linen bag with embroidered flowers, n.d.