Correspondence and drafts, 1922-1948
- Correspondence with George Allen and Unwin regarding: publication of Sydney Olivier: Letters and Selected Writings, 1946
- Margaret Olivier, typescript memoir of Sydney Olivier
- Sydney Olivier, 'NOT MUCH: A fragment of Autobiography'
- Drafts by George Bernard Shaw of his memoir of Sydney Olivier, 'Some Impressions', 1943-1948; Returned letters from Olivier to G.B. Shaw, 1922-1933; Letters from G.B. Shaw to Lady Olivier, 1943-1948
- Letters to Lady Olivier with recollections of Sydney Olivier, 1944; Summaries from Colonial Office records of Olivier's career as colonial secretary and governor of Jamaica, 1945