Papers and correspondence relating to Chatto & Windus, 1986-2004
- Chatto & Windus correspondence, including typescript copy of story 'The Seafarer' [author unknown], 1986-1992. Also includes correspondence and royalty statements from Random House, 1989-2004.
- Loose papers mainly relating to Chatto & Windus including box and catalogue copies and jacket/cover briefs, c.1988-1993.
- Chatto & Windus publishing schedules; correspondence and memoranda; and various notes, 1990-1993. With particular reference to Glyn Maxwell's Gnyss the Magnificent.
- Correspondence, notes and minutes relating to Chatto & Windus; also includes cover copies and jacket/cover briefs; and catalogue copies, 1991-1993.
- Proof/fair typescript copy of Land-locked by Mark Ford [published by Chatto & Windus, 1992].
1 box (5 folders)
Conditions Governing Access