Family correspondence (Blundens and Daines), 1918-1935
- Letters to Mary Daines (later Blunden) from her father, Amos Daines, c.1917-1918 [Amos had admitted himself to Fulbourn Asylum c.1915 and died in 1918, aged 59].
- Early letters to Mary Blunden (née Daines) from her mother, Mary Ann Daines, 19 Oct 1919-1921 and n.d. With telegram to Mary Ann Daines from Fulbourne Asylum with news of the death of Amos Daines, 18 Jul 1918 and dried lavender in envelope.
- Later letters to Mary Cooper Keeble (formerly Blunden) from her mother, Mary Ann Daines, Feb 1934-3 Oct 1935, with newspaper cutting of article relating to Edmund Blunden, 1934.
- Later letters to Mary Cooper Keeble (formerly Blunden) from her mother, Mary Ann Daines, n.d. [c.1934-1935]. Includes calendar pages with religious quotes sent by Amos Daines and annotated by Mary Ann Daines, and one letter from Amos Daines to Mary Daines (later Blunden) [c.1917-1918].
- Letters from Edmund Blunden to Mary Ann Daines (mother-in-law), 5 Jul 1924-22 Oct 1927.
1 box (5 folders)