Letters from Edmund Blunden to Mary Blunden (later Cooper Keeble), 1929-1955
- Letters, 3 Jan-27 Oct 1929, in original paper folder.
- Letters, 30 Jan-20 Jun 1930, including one from Mary to Edmund (5 Mar 1930) and one to Mary from Phil Tomlinson (24 Nov 1930), in original paper folder.
- Letters, 31 Mar 1931-24 Dec 1934, with original paper packet.
- Letters, 6 Jan 1935-4 Dec 1939, with original paper packet.
- Letters, 17 Jan 1940-19 Feb 1944, 17 Sep 1947 [one letter written on reverse of letter to Blunden from Rolf Gardiner regarding visit, 20 Apr 1942] and half page from Milton Waldman [n.d.]. Includes verse to Clare [n.d.].
- Letters separated from main series, including: three Japanese 'cigarette cards', n.d.; letter from Mary Blunden to Edmund Blunden, 18 Dec [n.d.], with note by Mary Clare Ross [n.d.]; note by Edmund Blunden regarding 'services done me' [i.e. financial rewards or gifts] addressed to Clare and John, 16 Feb 1928; letter inviting Edmund Blunden to wedding [unknown sender and date]; letters from Mary Blunden to Edmund Blunden [n.d.]; envelope [15 Jan 1928]; and letter on reverse of envelope from Mary Blunden to Edmund Blunden [n.d. postmark 16 Jul 1928].
- Empty envelopes, 1918-1955.
- Account by Mary Clare Ross of the history of the correspondence between her parents, Edmund and Mary Blunden, with notes from letters from Mary Blunden to Edmund Blunden 1918-1919 [afterwards destroyed] and list of books given by Edmund Blunden to Mary Blunden, n.d.
1 box (8 folders)