Notebooks and diaries, 1964-1972
- Income/expenditure account for visit to America, 1 small volume, 1964-1965. Not detailed (only 2 pages used).
- Address book, entries mainly by C. Day-Lewis, some later entries by Jill Balcon, n.d.
- Silvine exercise book, with rough notes, few entries [possibly notes for lecture], n.d.
- Pocket notebook containing various rough notes, including notes for poems, lectures/essays, novels, room measurements, etc., n.d.
- Pocket notebook, containing rough notes for poems and notes on Keats and St Michael's church [Stinsford], with quote from 1 Kings 19: 12-13 in different hand [Jill Balcon?], n.d. [c.1970-1972]
- Pocket diary, brief entries, 1971.
- Pocket diary, with pencil, very brief entries, 1972.
1 box (7 volumes)