Papers relating to Press's work on communications, surveillance and explosives technology for the African National Congress, including information on devices he developed., 1980-1996
- Two copies of Umkhonto We Sizwe. An Elementary Handbook on Explosives disguised as a Penguin book Smart-Aleck Kill by Raymond Chandler, c.1980s.
- Press's instructions for microphotography, n.d. [1980s]
- Letters, notes and papers relating to communications and surveillance equipment, 1990-1996
- Leaflets and catalogues from various technology companies with briefings on personal security, safety and surveillance, 1980s-1990s, and How to Master Secret Work issued by the South African Communist Party, c.1990.
- Invoices and bank statements apparently relating to Operation Vula, 1992-1995, with typescript 'Talking to Vula. The Story of the Secret Underground Communications Network of Operation Vula' by Tim Jenkin, published in Mayibuye, 1995.
- Typescript 'Some Notes on the History of Technical Assistance to the struggle for freedom in South Africa' by R.E. Press, Nov 1994.