Correspondence of John Micklethwait, Editor, and related papers, Feb 2007-Dec 2014 and n.d. [2008-c.2014]
MS. Economist 100
- correspondence and papers relating to editorial budgets, Feb 2007 (= Closed).
- 'Global Agenda', correspondence and papers relating to an Economist conference, 'The Global Agenda, The World. The Economy. Business', 6-7 Nov 2008, Mar-Nov 2008
- 'Asia Summit', Apr 2008, relating to a meeting regarding The Economist's Asia coverage (= Closed).
- 'Drupal', Apr 2008-Jan 2009, relating to a content management system
- 'Barclays Birmingham', text of a talk given by Micklethwait, n.d. [May 2008]
- 'Danesfield', papers relating to an Editorial planning meeting at the Danesfield Hotel, [Buckinghamshire?], 6 Dec 2008, Aug-Dec 2008
- 'Zeitgeist, early 2008', notes, apparently relating to a conversation with Eric Schmidt, [Chief Executive Officer of Google], n.d. 
- papers relating to the Editorial budget for 2010-2011, Dec 2009 (= Closed).
- 'Data and Digital Meeting', Jun 2010
- presentations, Jun-Sep 2010, comprising 'The Economist & PBS NewsHour', 14 and 25 Jun versions; 'Taste, Exploring the world through the lens of wine and food, Pilot test programme, Jul 2010; and ' The Economist Community Update', Sep 2010
- agenda for Intelligent Life magazine review meetings and related papers, Jun 2010-Jun 2012
- 'Clodomiro', Aug-Oct 2010, relating to Clodomiro Administracao e Participacoes Ltda., set up in 1996 to provide support services for The Economist in Brazil (= Closed).
- correspondence and papers relating to the archive of The Economist, May-Dec 2014 and n.d. [c.2014] (= Closed).
- Feb 2007-Dec 2014 and n.d. [2008-c.2014]
1 box (13 folders)
Conditions Governing Access
Some material is closed.
MS. Economist 100