Isobel and Stafford Cripps general correspondence, speeches and papers, 1940-1949, n.d.
- Isobel Cripps correspondence on various subjects including letters from Harold Laski and Clementine Churchill and the text of a Stafford Cripps speech on India (14 Jun 1945), 1942, 1945
- Russian diary from Jul 1941 to Jan 1942
- Moscow diary (in the form of typescript letters), 11 Jun 1940-7 Aug 1941
- Correspondence between Lord Halifax and Cripps and the subject of the Cripps Mission in Russia; letter to Molotov thanking him for blowing up the dam at Dneiperstroi; report from Pravda correspondent 'Fierce fighting on the Vyazma direction continues'; correspondence from the French ambassador, 1940-1941
- Correspondence between Churchill and Cripps with regards to his rejection of position as Minister of Supply, 1941-1942
- 'Cripps Mission 1942' - summary for the press on Congress Working Committee; broadcast (11 Apr 1942); Royal Institute of International Affairs 'India After Cripps'; 'The Nation Publication'; 'Background Information - Gandhi and the United Nations', 1942-1943
- Correspondence with Chiang Kai-Shek and Mao, 1942-1944, 1946, 1949, n.d.
- 1940-1949, n.d.
1 box (7 folders)