Stafford Cripps general correspondence and papers, 1933-1973, n.d.
- Albert Hall - Two letters from Herbert Morrison; correspondence relating to the refusal to allow Cripps to hire Albert Hall for meetings on account of trustee prejudice, 1937, 1973
- 'Labour Party' - Memorandum on 'the International Situation' (5 May 1938); memorandum 'Concerning the activities of the Left Book Club', 1936, 1938
- Expulsion - Notes on memorandum on Popular Front; correspondence including with J.M. Keynes and Harry Pollitt; copy of Lloyd-George's reply to Polish ambassador; notes on the political situation (1939); memorandum on the international situation; newspaper clippings; photograph (31 Dec 1939) of Cripps; Geoffrey Wilson and U Kyaw Hla, 1933, 1937, 1939-1940, 1946, 1951, n.d.
- Correspondence between Lord Parmoor and Cripps relating to unity; copy of article in The Nation 'Stafford Cripps, Socialist Leader'; correspondence between Cripps and Nehru on the subject of contemporary Indian politics (1937); open letter relating to the Albert Hall to Ramsay MacDonald, Winston Churchill, Lloyd George, Archie Sinclair and Clement Attlee, 1937-1940, 1945
- Correspondence relating to Cripps's potential Jewish heritage, 1936
- 1933-1973, n.d.
1 box (5 folders)