Correspondence and papers: files 623-628, 1942-1950, n.d.
Comprises correspondence and papers relating to visits:
- File 623 - correspondence relating to a visit to Bristol by Stafford and Isobel Cripps including copies of sermons (St Matthew's Church Redfield, Jun 1945) and speeches given; discussion brief on education; includes a photo of children at an emergency children's home belonging to the American-British Bellows Society (Easter Day 1945) and a photo of Cripps at a tannery in Bristol, 1944-1950
- File 624 - 'Soldiers, Conscripts and Refugees in China's South West'; social welfare courses for allied nationals; 'Report of the First Year's Working of the Sino-British Science Co-operation Bureau', 1942-1945
- File 625 - a request for attendance at a church fete to raise funds, 1950
- File 626 - Lady Cripps' international correspondence, 1950
- File 627 - addresses and business cards of ambassadors, diplomats etc., e.g. the Bulgarian Minister, n.d.
- File 628 - correspondence regarding schools from the Central Council of Physical Recreation, Institute of Adult Education and a publication on community centres from the Ministry of Education, contains two photographs, 1943-1950
- 1942-1950, n.d.
1 box (2 folders)