Correspondence and papers: files 612-617, 1933-1939, 1947-1948, n.d.
- File 612 - papers relating to a visit to Edinburgh, 6-7 February 1948, including correspondence and an itinerary relating to factory visits and the Arts and Crafts Centre of the Church of Scotland; briefs on 'personal savings'; speeches to be delivered in Edinburgh; and notes for a meeting with the Scottish Savings Committee and local Labour Party
- File 613 - papers relating to a visit to North Wales and Northern Ireland in early August 1948; correspondence concerning the Linen Industry Crisis Committee; draft of speech to the Committee and notes; a copy of the Jubilee Distaff
- File 614 - speech by Baldwin, 'Mr Baldwin on Press Interference', 'Methods hated by the public' and 'Fight for a clean government', n.d.
- File 615 - papers relating to a meeting of finance ministers of France, Britain and the Benelux countries 'to consider some of financial problems arising in connection with European co-operation', Apr 1948
- File 616 - correspondence relating to Cripps' criticism of the British government and evaluation of economic matters during a Canadian visit (1933-1934); text of a speech 'Suggestion for the Establishment of an Economic Order' (1939) and conflict with the British Labour Party (1939); Cripps' views on Russia
- File 617 - correspondence relating to 'British citizens in Trinidad who have complained of their treatment in Venezuela'; the emergency powers of the governor of Mauritius; minutes of meeting of the Committee for West Indian Affairs (Apr, May 1939), 1938-1939
- 1933-1939, 1947-1948, n.d.
1 box (1 folder)