Correspondence and papers: files 608-611, 1934-1948
- File 608 - letters from the public requesting Cripps' legal advice, arranged alphabetically (Aynes to Savoy), 1938-1939
- File 609 (folder 1) - correspondence with members of the public requesting legal advice, 1934, 1936
- File 609 (folder 2) - correspondence with members of the public requesting legal advice, 1936
- File 610 - speech and correspondence relating to an address to the Confederation of Engineering & Shipbuilding Unions at Weston-Super-Mare, 1948
- File 611 - papers relating to the Chancellor's visit to Glasgow, including (rusty) samples of needles, May 1948 [needles now separated and replaced by photographs]
1 box (5 folders)
Rusty needle samples from file 611 have been separated [now library object collection number JL969]. Photographs of the needles have been put in their place.