Correspondence and papers: files 542-547, 1930-1940, n.d.
- File 542 - papers relating to the London Passenger Transport Bill, including the Road Traffic Act, 1930-1931
- File 543 - papers relating to the Labour Youth Campaign including the 'Service for Peace and Democracy' youth campaign pamphlet, the king's speech to the National Parliament of Youth, 1938-1939
- File 544 - a pamphlet about the Bristol Kyrle Society, n.d.
- File 545 - correspondence largely with Jay Allen of New York, some relating to the issue of Spanish refugees, 1940
- File 546 - correspondence relating to the 1931 Finance Bill with emphasis on land value and tax exemptions, 1931
- File 547 - correspondence relating to the valuation of the Four Inns of Court Gardens, 1931
- 1930-1940, n.d.
1 box (1 folder)