Speeches, broadcasts, articles: files 1249-1262, 1931-1933, n.d.
Correspondence and research relating to Cripps' speeches particularly on the subjects of finance and unemployment including the reviews of several banks. Includes the following:
- File 1249 - Lausanne notes, n.d.
- File 1250 - statistics on trade etc., c. 1932
- File 1251 - letter from the Greenock Central Co-operative Society, 27 May 1933
- File 1252 - press cuttings on the effect of tariffs and bankers' advantage, n.d.
- File 1253 - notes on idle credit and national income, c. 1932
- File 1254 - letters from the public about coke and coal, Apr 1932
- File 1255 - notes on the 'opportunity to review the position as regards the monetary situation in this country', n.d.
- File 1256 - printed papers on banking, together with letters about Glasgow rents etc., 1931-1933
- File 1257 - letters to Cripps concerning his speech in the House of Commons in Nov 1931
- File 1258 - letter offering advice for a speech, Nov 1931
- File 1259 - manuscript speech on the Trades Disputes Bill 
- File 1260 - validity of departmental orders, n.d.
- File 1261 - speech on scope of disqualification acts, n.d.
- File 1262 - cost of valuation, n.d.
- 1931-1933, n.d.
1 box (1 folder)