Speeches, broadcasts, articles and correspondence: files 720-769, 1930-1940, n.d.
- File 720 - Cornish Labour News article by Cripps, 'Progress lines our way', Nov 1932
- File 721 - The New Clarion - Cripps' speech 'We must not accept office as a Minority Party', 13 Aug 1932
- File 722 - letter from Aberdeen University Labour Club with a typescript speech 'Democracy', 2 Apr 1939
- File 723 - Mr. Ramsbotham's House of Commons speech on secondary education, 16 Nov n.y.
- File 724 - The Bulletin of the Marple Labour Party transcript of the Cripps speech 'Making Parliament Work', Jul 1933
- File 725 - 'The International Situation' speech - especially on National Government's policy towards Abyssinia, n.d.
- File 726 - 'War on War and Capitalism' by Cripps, printed in The Social-Democrat, Feb 1932
- File 727 - Labour Magazine message by Cripps, Jan 1933
- File 728 - reply in The New Clarion to 'Your weapon against War', 1 Apr 1933
- File 729 - article in The Labour News, 'Cripps smashes Crosfield', 1 Apr 1933
- File 730 - 'Unemployment - the Cure?' typescript speech, n.d.
- File 731 - Fabian News 'Liberty of the Planned State', Jan 1935
- File 732 - Fabian lecture typescript assessing the political reactions of rearmament, n.d.
- File 733 - news clippings including 'Prime Minister Turns on Opponents' and pieces on Sir Donald Somervell and Dr Burgin, n.d.
- File 734 - typescript speech 'Liberty of Speech and Meeting', n.d.
- File 735 - Daily Herald correspondence relating to the Albert Hall demonstration on Spain and Cripps' speech 'Will you Help', May 1938
- File 736 - correspondence relating to India, May-Jul 1937
- File 737 - 'Don't Let them Waste their Lives' - typescript speech on youth, ?Jul 1936
- File 738 - The Young Politician text of Cripps' piece 'Youth for Socialism', Jul 1936
- File 739 - letter from Pentland and Co. Manufacturers regarding money, banking etc., care of The Daily Herald, 19 Jan 1932
- File 740 - letter from The Daily Herald soliciting a message from Cripps on hospital assistance, 25 Jan 1932
- File 741 - clipping from The Bristol Labour Weekly 'What Labour must do now - Stafford Cripps's message', 16 Jan 1932
- File 742 - 'An Alternative to Capitalism' by Cripps in Bristol Labour Weekly, 13 Feb 1932
- File 743 - 'The Miners Fight' for the Socialist Press Service, Nov 1935
- File 744 - solicitation from The New Leader for Cripps's view on the economic crash, 20 Feb 1932
- File 745 - West African Review - on the desirability of the declaration of full colony status, Dec 1935
- File 746 - The Borderer publication of Cripps' speech 'After the General Election', Nov 1935
- File 747 - clipping of Cripps' monthly letter in the Bristol Labour Weekly on the means test, n.d.
- File 748 - Cripps biographical note by Donald K. Kitchen, n.d.
- File 749 - Cripps' typescript speech on Armistice Sunday, 1930
- File 750 - typescript text of 'What will 1932 Bring Forth?', c. Jan 1932
- File 751 - galley or broadside copy of Cripps' text 'A Travesty of Justice' on the Tolpuddle Martyrs, n.d.
- File 752 - 'Socialism the only way' by Cripps in Bristol Labour Weekly, 25 Jun 1932
- File 753 - typescript 'Sunday Referee' regarding higher wages, n.d.
- File 754 - The East Bristol News 'From the Westminster Battle-Front' by Cripps, Apr? 1932
- File 755 - typescript, with a clipping, on the Egyptian Situation 'British Imperialism in Egypt', n.d.
- File 756 - 'Out They Go' by Cripps in The Daily Herald, n.d.
- File 757 - 'Edge Hill Spotlight' correspondence - application of socialist principles, c. Jan 1932
- File 758 - contribution to The Spectator regarding the strength of the Communist Party, n.d.
- File 759 - greetings from Cripps, May 1937
- File 760 - typescript 'Lung Chang Paper Mill - Its Past and Present Conditions', 23 Dec 1939
- File 761 - 'Account of Chinese Visit' with a letter from Lilliath Robbins Bates and Miner Searle Bates regarding China under Japan, Nov 1939-Jan 1940
- File 762 - speech on Bristol municipal representatives, n.d.
- File 763 - foreword to George Padmore's book Memorandum on Africa and World Peace including a prnéecis of each chapter and a review of the book initialled GH [Gwen Hill?]
- File 764 - New Year's greeting: 'Greetings for all those who care for Freedom, Justice...', 31 Dec 1937
- File 765 - Town Hall Birmingham speech - anti-Chamberlain, 18 Mar [1939?]
- File 766 - Indian National Congress correspondence, 1935-1936
- File 767 - typescript on the absence of a 'nice clean war', n.d.
- File 768 - The New Clarion article 'Your Weapon against War' by Cripps, 25 Mar 1933
- File 769 - The Political Quarterly volume V number 3 - 'Socialism in Canada', Jul-Sep 1934
- 1930-1940, n.d.
1 box (2 folders)