Speeches, broadcasts, articles: files 482-500, 1930-1938, n.d.
- File 482 - speech at Westminster on economic problems and deficiencies of capitalism, n.d.
- File 483 - first speech as non-Labour Party member on aid for Spain, at Queen's Hall, n.d.
- File 484 - speech on Tory foreign policy: 'Tories as accessories to the fascist conquest of the world', n.d.
- File 485 - speech on the necessary defeat of the government, Oxford Labour Club, 3 Jun [1937 or 1938]
- File 486 - speech regarding Mr Eden's views on the handling of Mussolini - beware of following anti-Chamberlain men, Motherwell, [1938?]
- File 487- 'Alfred Noyes on Armistice Day': speech on the practice of Christianity, n.d.
- File 488 - Socialist League anti-war conference, 14 Sep 1935
- File 489 - speech on the historical explanation of the Spanish Civil War (?) at Manchester, n.d.
- File 490 - Plumstead Common Baptist Church on Armistice Sunday, 9 Nov 1930
- File 491 - children's playground, 17 May [1939 or 1937]
- File 492 - opposition to 'non-intervention policy' regarding Spain, [post 21 Feb 1937?]
- File 493 - speech on 'local elections Bristol' examines domestic examples if Conservatives are elected, n.d. [missing item]
- File 494 - speech on trade recession, Yarnmouth, 29 May 1938
- File 495 - speech against 'worldwide war hysteria and for a new conference', Gorton, 20 Feb 1938
- File 496 - everyone's mind on the international situation - review of Labour government's achievements, Birmingham, 18 Jul 1931
- File 497 - speech on the resignation of the third Foreign Secretary from the National Government, which demonstrates the need to defeat Neville Chamberlain, Kingsway Hall, 28 Feb 1938
- File 498 - speech on the dissolution of the Socialist League, Greenock, 22 May 1937
- File 499 - 'The National Government and Collective Security', [post May 1935]
- File 500 - speech on the attitude of the National Council of Labour regarding international policy and defence, [1938?]
- 1930-1938, n.d.
1 box (3 folders)