Speeches, broadcasts, articles: files 449-466, 1936-1939, n.d.
- File 449 - speech on the crisis outcome of Conservative policy, Aberdeen, 13 Mar 1938
- File 450 - speech on the drift towards war, Mile End, Poplar, n.d.
- File 451 - speech on the economic situation, especially unemployment contending rearmament is the inevitable outcome of capitalism, n.d.
- File 452 - notes for a speech on world peace and disarmament, 27 Nov n.y.
- File 453 - speech: 'Outstanding feature of modern civilisation is its colossal waste', Stroud, 6 Jan n.y.
- File 454 - fragment of 'Am I my brother's keeper' (Redfield 2.45pm Sunday crossed out), n.d.
- File 455 - speech on the 'latest and most ghastly exercise of imperialism in Africa in Abyssinia', Memorial Hall, n.d.
- File 456 - speech on democracy, need for security through socialism, n.d.
- File 457 - speech on the dangers of democracy and coalmining safety provisions, Chapeltown, 5 Feb 1938
- File 458 - peace and empire conference regarding India and exploitation of the empire, 15 Jul 1938
- File 459 - speech on the threat to democracy of the National Government, Widnes, n.d.
- File 460 - meeting of the Left Book Club, Empress Hall, n.d.
- File 461 - League of Coloured People, speech on the exploitation of indigenous people by Imperialism, Finsbury Town Hall, n.d.
- File 462 - speech on Hitler's annexation of Czechoslovakia, Durham, 26 Mar 193
- File 463 - notes for pre-November election speech conference at Hull, post Oct 7, n.y.
- File 464 - speech on the 'Problem of Peace and War', Grimsby, n.d.
- File 465 - speech on the threat to peace, Glasgow, 4 Oct 193[-]
- File 466 - speech on war, Faringdon, 12 Sep 1936
- 1936-1939, n.d.
1 box (3 folders)