Victoria | 1819-1901 | Queen of Great Britain and Ireland
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Additional papers of George Joachim Goschen, statesman and Chancellor of the University of Oxford.
Extents: 0.22 Linear metres (2 boxes)
Linen handkerchief depicting representatives of the Army and Navy throughout the British Empire, with a banner in honour of Victoria "Queen of a World-wide Empire" and verses entitled The Old Brigade and The Red White and Blue. At the top it says "Presented by F.W. Wilson, M.P.". The handkerchief is undated but was possibly produced for the Diamond Jubilee in 1897.
Extents: 1 item
Microfilms of correspondence between Sir Robert Peel and Queen Victoria, 1841-1846.
Extents: 6 shelfmarks
Dates: 20th cent.
Scrapbook compiled by Madge Kendal
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. misc. d. 1071
Extents: 73 Leaves
- Indexed subjects
- 19th century 3
- 20th century 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Drama -- 19th century 1
- Great Britain -- Colonies -- 19th century 1
- Great Britain -- Politics and Government -- 19th century 1
- Great Britain -- Politics and Government -- 20th century 1
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century 1
- Handkerchiefs 1
- Letters 1
- Prime ministers -- Great Britain 1