Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Copy of a letter in verse, 'O tempora O mores', from Robert Southey to C. W. W. Wynn.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. poet. e. 27
Extents: 10 Leaves
Correspondence between Robert Southey and Grosvenor Charles Bedford, with some other letters, verse, and papers.
Extents: 17 shelfmarks
Drafts of four 'inscriptions' by Robert Southey.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. poet. e. 129
Extents: 16 Leaves
An epistle in verse from Robert Southey to Thomas Davis Lamb
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. poet. c. 2
Extents: 27 Leaves
Dates: Written in 1792 by R. Southey
Fair copy of a prose romance 'Harold or the castle of Morford' by Robert Southey
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. misc. e. 114
Extents: 203 Leaves
Letters collected by R.H. Lightfoot.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. lett. c. 453, fols. 189-211
Extents: 23 Leaves
Dates: 1793-1932 and n.d.
Letters from Robert Southey to Nicholas Lightfoot
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. lett. d. 110
Extents: 102 Leaves
Letters from Robert Southey to Robert Gooch
Shelfmark: MS. Don. d. 86
Extents: 37 Leaves
Letters from Robert Southey to his brother Henry. The letters to his brother printed in J.W. Warter, Selections from the letters of Robert Southey (London, 1856) are not in this collection.
Extents: 3 shelfmarks
Manuscript of The curse of Kehama, by Robert Southey, with corrections and alterations, 1806-1809.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. poet. e. 86
Extents: 289 Leaves
- Indexed names: Southey | Robert | 1774-1843 | poet, journalist, and biographer X
- Indexed subjects
- 18th century 7
- 19th century 8
- 20th century 1
- Correspondence 2
- English poetry 1
- English poetry -- 18th century 2
- Letters 3
- Literature 1
- Oxford (England) 1
- Philosophy 1
- Poetry 2
- Poets 1
- Romances 1
- Indexed names
- Bedford | Grosvenor Charles | fl. 1792-1838 | Chief Clerk Audit Office 1
- Boutflower | Cecil Henry | Right Reverend | 1863-1942 | bishop 1
- Burnett | George | 1774/5-1811 | writer 1
- Collingwood | Robin George | 1889-1943 | philosopher and historian 1
- Gladstone | William Ewart | 1809-1898 | prime minister and author 1
- Newman | John Henry | 1801-1890 | Theologian and cardinal 1
- Southey | Henry Herbert | 1783-1865 | Physician 1
- Wynn | Charles Watkin Williams | 1775-1850 | politician 1