Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Album Amicorum of I. C. Falck.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. e.35
Extents: 117 Leaves
Collection of predominantly sacred 18th-century vocal music, mostly copied from printed editions in the mid-19th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 592
Extents: 83 Leaves
Dates: mid-19th cent.
A collection of vocal music (mainly in manuscript set of parts) performed at the church of St Johann Nepomuk in Vienna from the beginning of the 19th to the middle of the 20th century.
Extents: 3.0 Linear metres (26 boxes)
Two violin concertos by Franz Joseph Haydn, mid-19th cent.
Extents: 0.30 linear metres (2 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: mid-19th cent.
'Missa ex F a 4 Vocibus Conc: et Ripieni, 2 Violinis Conc. et Ripieni, 2 Cornibus, et Organo, Violoncello con Violone, Del Sig[no]re Haydn'. Not an authenticated work of either Joseph or Michael Haydn. Includes postcard from H. C. Robbins Landon to Margaret Crum: "The Hopkinsons Mass by Haydn is not by Michael. I should catalogue it simply as Haydn, Joseph (attributed to), and leave it at that".
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 367
Extents: 1 volume
Dates: late 18th cent.
'Messa di Giuseppe Haÿden in C dur' (i.e. Missa Cellensis [Hob. XXII:5] by Franz Joseph Haydn), early 19th-cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 593
Extents: 165 Leaves
Dates: early 19th cent.
Instrumental part of music for string quartet arranged from published works of Corelli, Haydn and Viotti, 19th. cent.
Extents: 4 Volumes (0.44 linear metres)
Dates: 19th cent.
'Stabat Mater a quattro voci' [Hob. XXIIbis, G minor], by Joseph Haydn, first half of the 19th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 228
Extents: 182 Leaves
- Indexed names: Haydn | Franz Joseph | 1732-1809 | Austrian Composer X
- Indexed subjects
- 19th century 6
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 6
- 18th century 4
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with orchestra 2
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 18th century 2
- 20th century 1
- Anthems 1
- Canons, fugues, etc. 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with organ 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Accompanied 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with orchestra 1
- Concertos (Violin) -- Scores 1
- Masses 1
- Masses -- Excerpts 1
- Masses -- Scores 1
- Motets 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 20th century 1
- Oratorios -- Excerpts 1
- Sacred vocal music -- 18th century 1
- Stabat Mater dolorosa (Music) 1
- Indexed names
- Boyce | William | 1710-1779 | musician 1
- Callcott | John Wall | 1766-1821 | composer 1
- Corelli | Arcangelo | 1653-1713 | composer and violinist 1
- Handel | George Frederick | 1685-1759 | musical composer 1
- Haydn | Johann Michael | 1737-1806 | Austrian organist and composer 2
- Leo | Leonardo | 1694-1744 | composer 1
- Marcello | Benedetto Giacomo | 1686-1739 | composer and writer 1
- Mozart | Wolfgang Amadeus | 1756-1791 | Austrian composer 2
- Pleyel | Ignaz Josef | 1757-1831 | composer, music publisher and piano maker 1
- Steffani | Agostino | 1654-1728 | composer, churchman and diplomat 1
- Winter | Peter | 1754-1825 | composer 1
- English 4
- German 2
- Italian 1
- Latin 4