Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Catalogue of the folio printed books in the library of John Moore (now in Cambridge University Library), in several hands
Catalogue of the folio printed books in the library of John Moore (now in Cambridge University Library), c.1700-1710.
Shelfmark: MS. Add. D. 81*
Extents: 378 Leaves
Dates: compiled c.1700-1710
Collections concerning the statutes, privileges and procedures of Cambridge University, mid-18th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Camb. e. 2
Extents: 128 Leaves
Dates: mid-18th century
Commonplace book of Cox Macro at Jesus College, Cambridge, 1699-1700.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Camb. e. 4
Extents: 191 Leaves
Commonplace book, 1652-1663, of William Johnson, Fellow of Clare College, Cambridge.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Camb. e. 5
Extents: 139 Leaves
Transcripts, 18th century, of statutes and other documents relating to Cambridge University, 16th-17th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Top. Camb. e. 3
Extents: 174 Leaves
Dates: 18th century
- Indexed subjects
- 16th century 1
- 17th century 4
- 18th century 3
- Antiquarians 1
- Books -- Catalogs 1
- Church of England -- Bishops 1
- Commonplace books 2
- Library catalogs 1
- Statutes 2
- Indexed names
- Ashton | Charles | 1665-1752 | college head 1
- Buck | John | d. 1680 | antiquary and bedel 1
- Cambridge University 2
- Elizabeth I | 1533-1603 | Queen of England and Ireland 1
- Johnson | William | ? 1635-1663 | Fellow of Clare College, Cambridge 1
- Macro | Cox | 1683-1767 | Antiquary 1
- Moore | John | 1646-1714 | Bishop of Ely 1691-1707 1
- Prideaux | Humphrey | 1648-1724 | dean of Norwich and author 1