Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Guard-book of sermons and other theological writings, 14th-20th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. th. c. 50
Extents: 183 Leaves
Dates: 14th-20th cent.
Sermons by Philip Henry and Samuel Lawrence, written in the 17th and 18th centuries.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. th. f. 8
Extents: 31 Leaves
Dates: written in the 17th and 18th centuries
- Indexed subjects
- 16th century 1
- 19th century 1
- 20th century 1
- Theology 1
- x - 14th century 1
- x - 15th century 1
- Indexed names
- Carpenter | William Boyd | 1841-1918 | bishop of Ripon 1
- Elliot | Gilbert | 1800-1891 | Dean of Bristol 1
- Keble | John | 1792-1866 | Vicar of Hursley and Tractarian poet 1
- Lawrence | Samuel | 1693-1760 | dissenting minister 1
- Lawrence | Samuel | bap.1661-1712 | dissenting minister 1
- Nowell | Alexander | c.1516/7-1602 | dean of St Paul's 1
- Swift | Jonathan | 1667-1745 | Dean of St Patrick's Dublin, satirist 1