Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Laboratory notebooks of Professor George Brownlee, the E.P. Abraham Professor of Chemical Pathology at the Sir William Dunn School of Pathology, University of Oxford.
Extents: 4.0 Linear metres (28 physical shelfmarks)
Administrative papers of the Sir William Dunn School of Pathology, University of Oxford (held as part of the University of Oxford's archives).
Extents: 6.4 Linear metres (76 physical shelfmarks)
Academic, working, and social correspondence, papers, photographs and audio-visual materials from the Sir William Dunn School of Pathology at the University of Oxford, including materials relating to the development of the antibiotic penicillin in the Dunn School in the 1940s.
Extents: 6.0 Linear metres (113 physical shelfmarks; 68 digital shelfmarks)
Oral history interviews conducted with 21 scientists, administrators and technicians associated with the Sir William Dunn School of Pathology at the University of Oxford.
Extents: 21 items (21 digital shelfmarks)
- Indexed subjects
- Academic writing 1
- Haemophilia and haemostasis 1
- Medicine 2
- Medicine -- England -- Oxford -- History 1
- Medicine -- History 1
- Molecular biology 1
- Penicillin 1
- Science 2
- Science -- History -- 20th century 2
- Science -- History -- 21st century 2
- University of Oxford 1
- Indexed names
- Abraham | Sir | Edward Penley | 1913-1999 | biochemist 1
- Australian National University | John Curtin School of Medical Research 1
- Brownlee | George Gow | Professor | 1942- | chemical pathologist 1
- Chain | Sir | Ernst Boris | 1906-1979 | Knight | biochemist 1
- Dreyer | Georges | 1873-1934 | pathologist 1
- Florey | Harold Walter | 1898-1968 | Baron Florey | experimental pathologist and bacteriologist 2
- Freeman | Matthew John Aylmer | b. 1961 | cell biologist 1
- Harris | Sir | Henry | 1925-2014 | Knight | cell biologist 1
- Heatley | Norman George | 1911-2004 | biochemist 1
- Sanders | Arthur Gordon | 1908-1980 | physician and scientist 1
- Waldmann | Herman | b. 1945 | immunologist 2