Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Manuscripts relating to Mary Queen of Scots, written in about A.D. 1578-1590.
Extents: 0.33 Linear metres (3 boxes)
Register of royal warrants, 1661-1662.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. hist. c. 311
Extents: 267 pages
Two original petitions, one to King William and Queen Mary and one to the House of Commons
Extents: 0.22 Linear metres (2 boxes)
Dates: Written in A.D. 1689
Volume of historical collections, 17th-18th century, with a list of contents in the hand of John Anstis
Volume of historical collections, 17th-18th century, with a list of contents in the hand of John Anstis.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. hist. c. 304
Extents: 592 Leaves
Dates: 17th-18th cent.
- Indexed subjects
- 16th century 1
- 17th century 2
- 18th century 1
- Antiquarians 1
- Great Britain -- Politics and Government -- 17th century 1
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 16th century 1
- Politics and Government 2
- Indexed names
- Anstis | John | 1669-1744 | herald, antiquary, and MP 1
- Barnes | Joshua | 1654-1712 | Greek scholar and antiquary 1
- House of Commons 1
- Mary I | 1542-1587 | Queen of Scots 1
- Mary II | 1662-1694 | Queen of England, Scotland, and Ireland 1
- Nicholas | Sir | Edward | 1593-1669 | Knight | Secretary of State 1
- Paulet | Sir | Amias | 1536-1588 | Knight | Keeper of Mary Queen of Scots 1
- William III | 1650-1702 | sovereign of Prince of Orange and King of England, Ireland and Scotland from 1689 1