Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
Records of the Advisory Committee on Policy, 1946-1981, including correspondence, minutes and papers.
Extents: 53.0 shelfmarks
Dates: 1946-1981, n.d.
Area files, consisting of correspondence, memoranda and papers with and about the Area Offices and Associations.
Extents: 140 shelfmarks
Conservative Party Archive: Conservative Central Office - Chief Publicity Officer/Director of Publicity
Papers of the Chief Publicity Officer and Director of Publicity, 1945-77
Extents: 213 shelfmarks
Correspondence and memoranda, 1936-1988, with and about individual constituencies.
Extents: 4960 shelfmarks
Papers of the Local Government Department at Conservative Central Office, 1955-2011
Extents: 315 shelfmarks
Papers of the Women's Organisation of the Conservative Party, including records of the Women's National Advisory Committee (later the Conservative Women's National Committee), records of the Women's Organisation at Conservative Central Office, records of the National Society of Conservative and Unionist Women Organisers, and records of the European Union of Women - British Section.
Extents: 10.35 Linear metres (73 boxes)
Papers of the Conservative Political Centre, 1946-1989, including correspondence, briefs and reports, and papers relating to publications.
Extents: 231 shelfmarks
Conservative Research Department: Directors' papers, c.1946-1990.
Extents: 22.22 Linear metres (202 boxes)
Conservative Research Department: Letter books of Desk Officers/Subject Specialists, c.1930s-1987
Extents: 709 shelfmarks
Records of the Conservative Leader's Consultative Committee, 1945-1979, n.d., including agendas, minutes, papers and correspondence.
Extents: 61 shelfmarks
Dates: 1945-1979, n.d.
Journals published by the various Conservative Party Training Colleges.
Extents: 11 shelfmarks
Papers of Keith Joseph, Secretary of State for Health and Social Services (1970-74) and Chairman of the Centre for Policy Studies (1974-1979), 1969-1979
Extents: 131 shelfmarks
Dates: 1963-1979, n.d.
Papers of R.A. Butler, Chairman of the Conservative Research Department (1945-61) and Chairman of the Conservative Party Organisation (1959-61), 1937-1967.
Extents: 46 shelfmarks
Papers of Sir Michael Fraser, 1929-1976.
Extents: 60.66 Linear metres (546 boxes)
Papers of the Steering Committee, 1957-1979
Extents: 20 shelfmarks
- Indexed subjects
- Correspondence 12
- Elections -- Great Britain 6
- Broadcasting -- Great Britain 4
- Education 4
- Public opinion 4
- Europe -- Politics and government 3
- Local government -- History 3
- Agriculture -- Economic aspects -- Great Britain 2
- Business 2
- Europe 2
- Finance 2
- Industrial relations -- Great Britain 2
- Organization 2
- Publicity 2
- Social services 2
- Unemployment 2
- 21st century 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Communism 1
- Conservative Party (Great Britain) 1
- Economics 1
- Economics -- Great Britain -- 20th Century 1
- Finance, Public -- Great Britain 1
- Great Britain -- Army 1
- Great Britain -- Emigration and Immigration 1
- Great Britain -- Royal Navy 1
- India 1
- Military -- 20th century 1
- Northern Ireland 1
- Politicians -- Great Britan -- Correspondence 1
- Scotland 1
- Socialism 1
- South Africa 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 1
- Training 1
- Women 1
- Women -- Political activity 1 ∧ less
- Indexed names
- Conservative Party 14
- Conservative Party | Conservative Central Office 10
- Conservative Party | professional headquarters 10
- Conservative Party | Conservative Research Department 4
- Conservative Party | Advisory Committee on Policy 3
- Conservative Party | Leader's Consultative Committee 3
- Conservative Party | National Union of Conservative and Unionist Associations | National Advisory Committees 2
- Conservative Party | Official Group 2
- Conservative Party | Steering Committee 2
- Conservative Party | Swinton College 2
- Conservative Party | party officials 2
- Bonar Law Memorial College | Conservative Party training college 1
- Butler | Richard Austen | 1902-1982 | Baron Butler of Saffron Walden | statesman 1
- Conservative Party | Centre for Policy Studies 1
- Conservative Party | Conservative Campaign Headquarters 1
- Conservative Party | Conservative Policy Forum 1
- Conservative Party | Conservative Political Centre 1
- Conservative Party | Director of Publicity 1
- Conservative Party | Local Government Department 1
- Conservative Party | National Union of Conservative and Unionist Associations | Central Women's Advisory Committee 1
- Conservative Party | National Union of Conservative and Unionist Associations | Conservative Women's National Committee 1
- Conservative Party | National Union of Conservative and Unionist Associations | Women's National Advisory Committee 1
- Conservative Party | Organisation Department 1
- Conservative Party | parliamentary party 1
- Conservative Party | training colleges 1
- European Union of Women | British Section 1
- Fraser | Richard Michael | 1915-1996 | Baron Fraser of Kilmorack 1
- Great Britain and Northern Ireland | Department of Health and Social Security 1
- Great Britain | Board of Education 1
- Joseph | Keith Sinjohn | 1918-1994 | Baron Joseph | politician 1
- National Society of Conservative and Unionist Women Organisers 1
- Philip Stott College | Conservative Party training college 1 ∧ less