Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Archive of Sir Edward Heath (1916-2005), primarily relating to his political career as a Conservative MP (1950-2001), Cabinet Minister (1959-1964), Leader of the Opposition (1965-1970) and Prime Minister (1970-1974), but also including material relating to his family life, interests in music and sailing, charitable and business interests, and literary works.
Extents: 99.15 Linear metres (661 boxes)
Papers relating to the Oxford University Democratic Socialist Club.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. d. 3364
Extents: 126 Leaves
Dates: Apr. 1940-Feb. 1943
Papers relating to the Oxford University Philosophical Society.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. c. 6774
Extents: 83 Leaves
Dates: Aug. 1989-Feb. 1991
Papers relating to the Oxford University Conservative Association.
Extents: 0.45 Linear metres (3 physical shelfmarks)
- Indexed subjects
- 20th century 3
- Conservative Party (Great Britain) 2
- European Economic Community 1
- Great Britain -- Politics and government 3
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- 20th century 1
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Music -- 20th century 1
- Prime ministers -- Great Britain 1
- Socialism 1
- University of Oxford 3
- University of Oxford -- Music 1
- University of Oxford -- Societies, etc. 3
- Indexed names
- Heath | Sir | Edward Richard George | 1916-2005 | Knight | prime minister 1
- Oxford University Conservative Association 1
- Oxford University Democratic Socialist Club 1
- Oxford University Politics Society 1