Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Early music manuscripts of Sir Hubert Parry
Autograph music manuscripts of Hubert Parry's compositions predominantly from his time at Oxford in various levels of completeness, 1867-1872.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. b.401
Extents: 1 box
Ernst II, Duke of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha: Excerpts from an opera 'Zayre' arranged for piano duet
Arrangement for piano duet of Overture and Act 1 only of 'Zayre', an opera by Ernst II, Duke of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha in a mid-19th century German copy.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 295
Extents: 36 Leaves
Dates: mid-19th cent.
Music manuscripts of Ernest Walker, with other related material
Music manuscripts of Ernest Walker, with other related materials, 1886-1948, n.d. Autograph ink scores, except where noted.
Extents: 38 physical shelfmarks (4.29 linear metres)
Dates: 1886-1948, n.d.
- Indexed subjects
- 20th century 1
- Chamber music 1
- Choruses, Sacred 1
- Choruses, Secular 1
- Composers -- England -- Manuscripts 1
- Incidental music 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 20th century 1
- Operas -- Excerpts, Arranged 1
- Orchestral music 2
- Part songs, English 1
- Piano music 2
- Piano music (4 hands) 2
- Piano music (4 hands), Arranged 1
- Piano quartets 1
- Piano trios 1
- Songs with orchestra 1
- Songs with piano 1
- String quartets 1
- Viola and music 1
- Violin and piano music 1
- Indexed names
- Ernst II | 1818-1893 | Duke of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha 1
- Parry | Sir | Charles Hubert Hastings | 1848-1918 | Knight | composer and musical writer 1
- Walker | Ernest | 1870-1949 | author, pianist, and composer 1
- English 2
- German 1