Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Eight separate chorus parts (soprano, alto, tenor and bass of Coro I and Coro II), all in the same German hand of the early 19th century, of J. S. Bach's St Matthew's Passion.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 210
Extents: 120 Leaves
Dates: said to have been performed in Berlin, 11 March 1829
'La morte di Gesù. Cantata posta in musica del Sigr. Carlo Enrico Graun, M.D.C. di S.M. Prussiana. Tradotto dal Tedesco'
'La morte di Gesù. Cantata posta in musica del Sigr. Carlo Enrico Graun, M.D.C. di S.M. Prussiana. Tradotto dal Tedesco', late 18th or early 19th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 289
Extents: 133 Leaves
Dates: late 18th or early 19th cent.
Incomplete full score of Nicolò Jommelli's 'La passione di Gesù Cristo' [Hochstein Anh. 40] for SATB soli, SATB chorus and orchestra, c 1760-1780.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 292
Extents: 62 pages
Dates: c 1760-1780
- Indexed subjects: Passion music X
- Indexed subjects
- 18th century 2
- 19th century 2
- Cantatas, Sacred 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with orchestra -- Parts 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with instrumental ensemble 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with orchestra 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 18th century 2
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 2
- Oratorios 1
- Oratorios -- Scores 1
- Indexed names
- Bach | Johann Sebastian | 1685-1750 | German organist, composer and Master Contrapuntist 1
- Graun | Carl Heinrich | 1703/4-1759 | composer and singer 1
- Jommelli | Niccolò | 1714-1774 | composer 1
- English 1
- French 1
- German 1
- Italian 1