Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Geoffrey Toye: 'The fairy cap. Suite for orchestra (arranged from the ballet-mimodrame of the same name)'
Annotated autograph copy of 'The fairy cap. Suite for orchestra (arranged from the ballet-mimodrame of the same name)' by Geoffrey Toye, Aug-Nov 1912.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 601
Extents: 98 pages
Dates: Aug-Nov 1912
Gustav Holst: Op. 32, The Planets, an orchestral suite in seven pieces. Original manuscript full score
The original manuscript of the full score of The Planets, an orchestral suite in seven pieces, by Gustav Holst, written 1914-1917.
Extents: 1 box
Music manuscripts and related material of Brian K. Schlotel, partly autograph, 1955-1961.
Extents: 0.75 linear metres (5 physical shelfmarks)
- Indexed subjects
- Composers -- England -- Manuscripts 1
- Operas 1
- Planets -- Songs and music 1
- Suites (Orchestra) 2
- Suites (Orchestra) -- Scores 1
- Indexed names
- Holst | Gustav Theodore | 1874-1934 | Composer and music teacher 1
- Schlotel | Brian K | fl 1950-1980 | writer on music and composer 1
- Toye | Geoffrey | 1889-1942 | conductor and composer 1