Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Part of the archive of the composer Gerlad Finzi consisting mainly of music manuscripts, [mid-18th cent.]-1992, n.d.
Extents: 8.0 Linear metres (92 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: [mid-18th cent.]-1992, n.d.
The archive of the composer Robert Simpson comprising predominantly photocopies of Simpson's music manuscripts, his writings and recordings, together with printed material (concert programmes, published music and books from the composer's library). Material created by the Robert Simpson Society also forms part of this archive.
Extents: 25.0 Linear metres (117 boxes)
Dates: c.1840-2016, n.d.
- Indexed subjects
- 18th century 1
- 19th century 1
- 21st century 1
- Composers, English -- Manuscripts 1
- Concert programs -- England 1
- Concerts -- England -- 20th century 1
- Music -- 20th century -- history and criticism 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- Facsimiles 1
- Simpson, Robert, 1921-1997 -- Criticism and interpretation 1
- Indexed names
- Finzi | Gerald Raphael | 1901-1956 | composer 1
- Newbury String Players 1
- Simpson | Robert Wilfred Levick | 1921-1997 | composer 1
- The Robert Simpson Society 1