Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Draft autograph vocal score of an anonymous cantata, 'Shalimar', with words from 'Lalla Rookh' by Thomas Moore, [c 1920?].
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 619
Extents: 74 pages
Dates: [c 1920?]
Autograph music manuscripts of Bryan Kelly, 1998-1999.
Extents: 0.45 linear metres (3 boxes)
A Cantata of Visions - for orchestra and chorus (S.A.T.B. with divisions), by Paul C. Drayton. Exercise submitted for the degree of B.Mus. at the University of Oxford
B.Mus. exercise: A Cantata of Visions - for orchestra and chorus (S.A.T.B. with divisions), by Paul C. Drayton, 1972.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. Sch. Ex. b. 86
Extents: 111 Leaves
'The Blessed Damozel', cantata for solo voice, chorus and orchestra, op. 6 by E. B. Farrar, orchestrated by R. Newton, .
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. b. 402
Extents: 86 Leaves
Ralph Vaughan Williams: An Oxford Elegy, for speaker, small chorus and small orchestra. Autograph score, [1952?].
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 140
Extents: 66 pages
- Indexed subjects
- Anthems 1
- Arnold, Matthew, 1822-1888 -- Musical settings 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with organ 1
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices) with orchestra 1
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with orchestra 2
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with orchestra -- Vocal scores 1
- Composers -- England -- Facsimiles 1
- Composers -- England -- Manuscripts 3
- Flute and piano music 1
- Monologues with music (Chorus with orchestra) 1
- Moore, Thomas, 1779-1852 -- Musical settings 1
- Rossetti, Dante Gabriel, 1828-1882 -- Musical settings 1
- University of Oxford -- Examinations -- Music 1
- Indexed names
- Drayton | Paul C | b 1944 | composer 1
- Farrar | Ernest Bristow | 1885-1918 | composer and organist 1
- Kelly | Bryan | b 1934 | composer 1
- Newton | Rodney Stephen | b 1945 | composer, music educator and conductor 1
- Williams | Ralph | Vaughan | 1872-1958 | composer 1