Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Church music copied by several hands, 18th-19th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. g. 5
Extents: 126 pages
Dates: 18th-19th cent.
Op. 31, verses from Psalm CXIII [sic] set to music by F. Mendelssohn Bartholdy, early 19th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 223
Extents: 43 Leaves
Dates: early 19th cent.
'The Grand Chant for the 67th Psalm [by] Pelham Humphry [Humfrey]', orchestrated by Sir George T. Smart for the wedding of the Princess Royal and Frederick William of Prussia
Sir George Smart's autograph full score of the orchestral accompaniment for the Gloria to Psalm 67, to a chant in D major by Pelham Humfrey, .
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. b. 15, fol. 109
Extents: 1 leaf
Manuscript additions to a printed score, late-18th/early-19th-cent.
Shelfmark: Mus. 32 d. 236
Extents: 117 pages
Dates: 1770-19th century
Collection of psalm and hymn tunes set for SATB chorus in open score, 1841.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. f. 54
Extents: 51 Leaves
Robert Seymour Bridges: 'A copy of the first draught of the Psalter made for SS. Peter and Paul's Yattendon... 1888'
Robert Seymour Bridges: 'A copy of the first draught of the Psalter made for SS. Peter and Paul's Yattendon... 1888'.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 209
Extents: 18 Leaves
Sir Frederick Arthur Gore Ouseley: two anthems and organ pieces, [1860s-1870s].
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 60, fols. 9-48
Extents: 40 Leaves
- Indexed subjects
- 18th century 2
- Anthems 3
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with orchestra 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) 2
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with organ 1
- Church music -- Church of England 1
- Composers -- England -- Manuscripts 1
- Hymns 1
- Hymns, English 2
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 18th century 2
- Organ music 1
- Psalms (Music) 4
- Psalms (Music) -- 115th Psalm 1
- Psalms (Music) -- 32nd Psalm 1
- Psalms (Music) -- 67th Psalm 1
- Indexed names
- Bartholdy | Jacob Ludwig Felix | Mendelssohn- | 1809-1847 | composer 1
- Bridges | Robert Seymour | 1844-1930 | Poet Laureate 1
- Humfrey | Pelham | 1647/8-1674 | composer 1
- Ouseley | Sir | Frederick Arthur Gore | 1825-1889 | 2nd Baronet | Professor of Music at Oxford University 1
- Reynolds | Sir | John Russell | 1828-1896 | Knight | physician 1
- Smart | Sir | George Thomas | 1776-1867 | Knight | Musician and Orchestral Conductor 1
- Wooldridge | Harry Ellis | 1845-1917 | Professor of Fine Art and Historian of Music 1
- English 6
- Italian 1
- Latin 1