Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Collection of catches and glees by several composers. Mainly of the 17th-18th centuries. Copied by B. Brown between May and August 1829.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 296
Extents: 172 pages
Dates: May-Aug 1829
"Da Capo" [pseud.]: 'Spring. Glee for 5 male voices (ATTBB). Words from Longfellow's translations from the French'
'Spring', glee for 5 male voices (ATTBB), by "Da Capo" [pseud.], mid-19th cent.?
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 611
Extents: 10 pages
Songs and catches for one, two and three voices, sometimes with bassoon accompaniment, c 1800.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. f. 34
Extents: 39 Leaves
Dates: c 1800
- Indexed subjects
- 17th century 1
- 18th century 2
- Choruses, Secular (Men's voices, 5 parts), Unaccompanied. 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 18th century 1
- Part songs, English 1
- Songs with bassoon 1
- Songs with piano 1
- Vocal quintets, Unaccompanied 1
- Indexed names
- Clarke | Jeremiah | c 1743-1809 | composer 1
- Greene | Maurice | 1695-1755 | organist and composer 1
- Purcell | Henry | c 1659-1695 | composer 1