Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Church music in score collected by Charles Badham
Church music in score collected by Charles Badham, Minor Canon of St Paul's Cathedral, London, 1674-1675, 1713, n.d.
Extents: 0.44 linear metres (4 physical shelfmarks)
Dates: 1674-1675, 1713, n.d.
Incomplete part-book of church music, belonging to a set probably used in the province of York
Incomplete part-book of church music, belonging to a set probably used in the province of York, late 17th-early 18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Eng. Liturg. c. 4
Extents: 180 pages
Dates: late 17th-early 18th cent.
Preces and Psalms, Services and Anthems
Bass part book of Preces and Psalms, Services and Anthems, by Tye, Tallis, Byrd, Gibbons, Tomkins and others, [1633-1639].
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. e. 40
Extents: 269 Leaves
Vocal music by Giacomo Carissimi, Henry Purcell and John Blow
Vocal music by Giacomo Carissimi, Henry Purcell and John Blow, [1690s], 18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 437
Extents: 208 pages
Dates: [1690s], 18th cent.
- Indexed subjects
- 18th century 3
- Choruses, Sacred 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) 2
- Communion service music 3
- Evening service music 3
- Masses 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 17th century 3
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 18th century 3
- Music -- Manuscripts --17th century 1
- Psalms (Music) 1
- Responses (Music) 1
- Indexed names
- Badham | Charles | 1780-1845 | Medical and Poetical Writer 1
- Batten | Adrian | d 1637 | English composer 1
- Blow | John | 1648-1708 | composer 2
- Byrd | William | c 1540-1623 | musical composer 2
- Carissimi | Giacomo | 1605-1674 | composer 1
- Child | William | 1606/1607-1697 | composer 1
- Croft | William | 1677-1727 | organist and composer 1
- Farrant | Richard | c 1528-1580 | Cathedral musician and composer 1
- Gibbons | Orlando | 1583-1625 | composer 2
- Purcell | Henry | c 1659-1695 | composer 1
- Tallis | Thomas | c 1505-1585 | composer 2
- Tomkins | Thomas | 1572-1656 | composer 1
- Tye | Christopher | ? 1497-1572 | composer 1