Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Collection of predominantly sacred 18th-century vocal music, mostly copied from printed editions in the mid-19th century.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 592
Extents: 83 Leaves
Dates: mid-19th cent.
Choral compositions by Frederick R. Greenish, 1883-1888, n.d.
Extents: 0.33 Linear metres (3 boxes)
Dates: 1883-1888, n.d.
'The Grand Chant for the 67th Psalm [by] Pelham Humphry [Humfrey]', orchestrated by Sir George T. Smart for the wedding of the Princess Royal and Frederick William of Prussia
Sir George Smart's autograph full score of the orchestral accompaniment for the Gloria to Psalm 67, to a chant in D major by Pelham Humfrey, .
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. b. 15, fol. 109
Extents: 1 leaf
'Corpus Christi Cantata' for voices and orchestra by the Revd S. E. L. Spooner Lillingston, 1908.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 417
Extents: 268 pages
Sir Arthur Sullivan: 'The Light of the World', oratorio for soloists, chorus and orchestra.
Extents: 0.22 Linear metres (2 volumes)
'Stabat Mater a quattro voci' [Hob. XXIIbis, G minor], by Joseph Haydn, first half of the 19th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 228
Extents: 182 Leaves
Three settings of the Te Deum and Jubilate in full score, by Henry Purcell, William Croft and George Frederic Handel
Three settings of the Te Deum and Jubilate in full score, by Henry Purcell, William Croft and George Frederic Handel, 1730s.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 575
Extents: 222 Leaves
- Indexed subjects
- 18th century 2
- 19th century 5
- 20th century 1
- Anthems 1
- Cantatas, Sacred 1
- Cantatas, Secular 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with organ 1
- Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices) with orchestra 1
- Composers -- England -- Manuscripts 4
- Composers -- Portraits 1
- Masses -- Excerpts 1
- Morning service music 1
- Motets 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 18th century 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 5
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 20th century 1
- Oratorios 1
- Oratorios -- Excerpts 1
- Psalms (Music) -- 67th Psalm 1
- Stabat Mater dolorosa (Music) 1
- Indexed names
- Boyce | William | 1710-1779 | musician 1
- Callcott | John Wall | 1766-1821 | composer 1
- Croft | William | 1677-1727 | organist and composer 1
- Greenish | Frederick | 1855-1923 | composer 1
- Handel | George Frederick | 1685-1759 | musical composer 2
- Haydn | Franz Joseph | 1732-1809 | Austrian Composer 2
- Humfrey | Pelham | 1647/8-1674 | composer 1
- Leo | Leonardo | 1694-1744 | composer 1
- Lillingston | Septimus Ernest Luke Spooner | fl 1880-1921 | composer 1
- Marcello | Benedetto Giacomo | 1686-1739 | composer and writer 1
- Mozart | Wolfgang Amadeus | 1756-1791 | Austrian composer 1
- Purcell | Henry | c 1659-1695 | composer 1
- Smart | Sir | George Thomas | 1776-1867 | Knight | Musician and Orchestral Conductor 1
- Steffani | Agostino | 1654-1728 | composer, churchman and diplomat 1
- Sullivan | Sir | Arthur Seymour | 1842-1900 | knight | composer 1
- Winter | Peter | 1754-1825 | composer 1
- English 6
- Italian 1
- Latin 2