Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Papers of Ethel Fiedler comprising: letters to Ethel Fiedler and members of her family, 1891-1945, including (fol. 13) a letter from Edward Elgar to Richard Peyton, 1920 printed items relating to music in Birmingham, 1905-8. newscuttings concerning the Peyton chair of Music at Birmingham University, 1904-5.
Extents: 2 shelfmarks
Edward Elgar: The Kingdom. An Oratorio. Op. 51. Autograph fair copy of the full score, including corrections, 1906.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. b. 32
Extents: 1 volume
Sir Hubert Parry: 'Jerusalem', choral song for unison voices and orchestra, orchestrated by Sir Edward Elgar
Sir Hubert Parry's 'Jerusalem', choral song for unison voices and orchestra, in Elgar's orchestration, 1922.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. a. 3
Extents: 1 box
- Indexed subjects
- 19th century 1
- Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Musical settings 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Unison) with orchestra 1
- Composers -- England -- Manuscripts 2
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 20th century 2
- Oratorios 1
- Indexed names
- Parry | Sir | Charles Hubert Hastings | 1848-1918 | Knight | composer, and musical writer 1
- Peyton | Richard | 1825-1910 | musical patron 1