Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Te Deum in D major [GraunWV B:VI:2], for SATB solo voices, SATB chorus and orchestra, by Carl Heinrich Graun, early 19th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 279
Extents: 74 pages
Dates: early 19th-cent.
Latin sacred music of the 16th-18th cent., copied in score by Rev. Charles Hayward, c 1800.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 293
Extents: 188 pages
Dates: c 1800
Full score of Die letzten Dinge by Louis Spohr [WoO 61] in the English translation of Edward Taylor, mid-19th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 591
Extents: 248 pages
Dates: mid-19th cent.
'Messa di Giuseppe Haÿden in C dur' (i.e. Missa Cellensis [Hob. XXII:5] by Franz Joseph Haydn), early 19th-cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 593
Extents: 165 Leaves
Dates: early 19th cent.
Organ part for the B minor Mass by Johann Sebastian Bach, mid-19th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 588
Extents: 80 pages
Dates: mid-19th cent.
Incomplete full score of Nicolò Jommelli's 'La passione di Gesù Cristo' [Hochstein Anh. 40] for SATB soli, SATB chorus and orchestra, c 1760-1780.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 292
Extents: 62 pages
Dates: c 1760-1780
Missa di Requiem in C minor, for SATB soli, SATB chorus and orchestra, by Peter Winter, [1820-1830?].
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 288
Extents: 80 Leaves
The Seven Last Words, by N. Osborne. Exercise submitted for the degree of B.Mus. at the University of Oxford
B.Mus. exercise: The Seven Last Words, by N. Osborne, 1970.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. Sch. Ex. a. 6
Extents: 30 pages
- Indexed subjects
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with orchestra 7
- 19th century 6
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 5
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 18th century 3
- 18th century 2
- Oratorios -- Scores 2
- 16th century 1
- 17th century 1
- 20th century 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with instrumental ensemble 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with orchestra -- Parts 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts), Unaccompanied 1
- Composers -- England -- Manuscripts 1
- Masses 1
- Masses -- Scores 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 20th century 1
- Passion music 1
- Requiems 1
- Stabat Mater dolorosa (Music) 1
- Te Deum laudamus (Music) 1
- Indexed names
- Allegri | Gregorio | 1582-1652 | composer and singer 1
- Bach | Johann Sebastian | 1685-1750 | German organist, composer and Master Contrapuntist 1
- Baj | Tommaso | c 1650-1714 | composer and singer 1
- Graun | Carl Heinrich | 1703/4-1759 | composer and singer 1
- Haydn | Franz Joseph | 1732-1809 | Austrian Composer 2
- Jommelli | Niccolò | 1714-1774 | composer 1
- Osborne | Nigel | b 1948 | composer 1
- Palestrina | Giovanni Pierluigi da | 1525?-1594 | composer 1
- Pergolesi | Giovanni Battista | 1710-1736 | composer 1
- Spohr | Louis | 1784-1859 | composer 1
- Winter | Peter | 1754-1825 | composer 1
- d'Astorga | Emanuele | 1680-1757 | composer 1
- English 6
- French 1
- German 2
- Latin 4