Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Collection of Italian sacred music of the late-17th or early-18th century in full score, 18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. c. 594
Extents: 97 Leaves
Dates: 18th cent.
Latin sacred music in score by Emanuele d'Astorga, Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina and Thomas Morley. English mid-18th-century manuscript copied by 4 different hands.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 294
Extents: 220 pages
Dates: mid-18th cent.
- Indexed subjects
- 16th century 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied 1
- Masses -- Excerpts 1
- Stabat Mater dolorosa (Music) 1
- Indexed names
- Melani | Alessandro | 1639-1703 | composer 1
- Morley | Thomas | 1557/1558-1602 | composer and publisher 1
- Palestrina | Giovanni Pierluigi da | 1525?-1594 | composer 1
- d'Astorga | Emanuele | 1680-1757 | composer 1