Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Collection of carols, anthems, etc., carefully but inexpertly copied
Collection of carols, anthems, etc., carefully but inexpertly copied, mid-18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. e. 38
Extents: 64 Leaves
Dates: mid-18th cent.
Music manuscripts of William Adair Pickard-Cambridge
Music manuscripts of William Adair Pickard-Cambridge, 1910-1954, n.d.
Extents: 0.11 linear metres (4 boxes)
Dates: 1910-1954, n.d.
New College, Oxford. Chapel Choir Books
New College, Oxford. Chapel Choir Books. Incomplete sets and isolated members of part-books which were in use from the early 17th cent. up to the middle of the 19th cent. and probably later.
Extents: 3.41 linear metres (31 boxes)
Dates: mostly 17th and 18th centuries
- Indexed subjects
- 17th century 1
- 18th century 2
- 19th century 1
- 20th century 1
- Carols, English 2
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with organ 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Accompanied 1
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied 2
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied. 1
- Communion service music 1
- Evening service music 2
- Hymns, English 1
- Morning 1
- Morning service music 1
- Motets 2
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 17th century 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 18th century 2
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 1
- Indexed names
- Cambridge | William Adair | Pickard- | 1879-1957 | classical scholar and composer 1
- Oxford University | New College 1