Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Church music in score with figured bass, 18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 174
Extents: 127 Leaves
Dates: 18th cent.
A collection of vocal music (mainly in manuscript set of parts) performed at the church of St Johann Nepomuk in Vienna from the beginning of the 19th to the middle of the 20th century.
Extents: 3.0 Linear metres (26 boxes)
[Dr. Robert] Creighton's Morning and Evening Services in E flat, in score, late 18th cent.
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 175
Extents: 24 Leaves
Dates: late 18th cent.
10 verse anthems by William Croft, copied in score by his pupil James Kent, [1731-1737].
Shelfmark: MS. Mus. d. 173
Extents: 104 Leaves
- Indexed subjects
- 19th century 1
- 20th century 1
- Anthems 2
- Evening service music 1
- Morning service music 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 18th century 3
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 19th century 1
- Music -- Manuscripts -- 20th century 1
- Sacred vocal music -- 18th century 1
- Indexed names
- Creighton | Robert | 1636/7-1734 | composer 1
- Croft | William | 1677-1727 | composer and organist 1
- Haydn | Franz Joseph | 1732-1809 | Austrian Composer 1
- Haydn | Johann Michael | 1737-1806 | Austrian organist and composer 1
- Kent | James | 1700-1776 | organist and composer 1
- Mozart | Wolfgang Amadeus | 1756-1791 | Austrian composer 1
- English 3
- Latin 1